edited by Dinah Livingstone
Sofia is the magazine of the Sea of Faith Network (UK) and is published quarterly. It is free to all members of the UK network but non-members can also subscribe to the magazine.
Further details HERE.
Click on thumbnail of front and back pages for larger image.
Sofia #128 June 2018Embodiment
- Front cover image
: The Feeding of the 5000, from The Gospel in Art by the Peasants of Solentiname, ed Philip and Sally Scharper (Orbis, Maryknoll NY, 1984).
- Back cover image
: Rodin, The Kiss. Photo: tate.org.
- Tapestry by Roy Lockett
- Leighton Road by Roy Lockett
- Anthony Freeman reviews Geering Interviews by Mike Grimshaw
- David Boulton reviews Victorian Agitator: George Jacob Holyoake by Stephen Yeo
- Ben Whitney reviews The Christian Middle Way: The Case against Christian Belief but for Christian Faith by Robert M Ellis
- Kathryn Southworth reviews Sanctuary by Isabel Bermudez
Regulars and Occasionals
- Revisiting: David Lambourn revisits The Roots of Romanticism by Isaiah Berlin
- As I Please: John Pearson visits Finland